This Friday Night 30th September 2016:
- No rego pack collection will be available this week for those who haven’t collected yet.
- This is the last week of trials for all athletes who are on trial or wish to trial. After tomorrow you will need to be registered and paid by early next week to compete.
- No BBQ. Hot food will be available as usual from the canteen.
- Age managers- We will now require all age groups to return to the club building near the storage container after each event has been completed to mark that it has been completed and then the group wait to be marshalled to on the microphone to the next event. There is a set schedule that we need to stick to so it is fair for all age groups.
- We have a bond on the track so even of the grounds are closed we may still run our Friday night. Please keep an eye on this website or our Facebook page around 4pm on Fridays for any cancellations.
- Please remember we need plenty of helpers on Friday nights in age managing & field helpers, canteen, timing, place judging, setting up & packing away equipment. We desperately need helping hands at 4:30-5:15pm setting up our equipment. We had some of our committee struggling to setup last week so if you could help, they would love the offer when you are there. No skills required.
Our Albion Park Gala Day Carnival
Sunday 23rd October 2016. All Little Athletics athletes welcome. Please see Entry Form & Information below.
As a club we are committed to providing a weekly athletics program that is both enjoyable and well organised. To do this successfully we need your help with the following activities:
- Setting up and packing away equipment
- Place judging for track events
- Age management
- Assisting age manager with field events
- Helping in the canteen
- Supervising your own children at all times
Competition is held on Friday nights, first call is at 5.15pm for 5.30 pm start. Mid-September to late March.
Age groups cannot commence their weekly events until such time as they have an age manager.
At all times you are responsible for the supervision of your children. Under no circumstances can your child be left at the ground unless you have pre-arranged for another parent to supervise them on your behalf. Children found to be unsupervised will not be able to compete until their parent is in attendance. Parents need to sign on each week to record who is supervising your child.
One of the main purposes of Little Athletics is to have families enjoy doing activities together. We hope you and your family have fun at running, throwing, jumping and spending active time together.