Registrations for the 2016/17 season will be online from the 1st August 2016. Please Click here to register now. This year we will only be accepting online registrations. After online registration, Rego packs can be collected on the following dates from John O’Dwyer Oval, Croome Road, Albion Park:
- Monday 15th August 2016 4:15-5:30pm
- Sunday 21st August 3:00-4:00pm
- Wednesday 24th August 2016 4:15-5:30pm
First competition night for the upcoming season is Friday 16th September 5:15pm for 5:30pm start.
The season runs from mid September 2016 to late March 2017.
1. Online Registration
- Registration must be made via the Little athletics NSW website from 1st August 2016.
- Refer to Registration Ages about what age group/s your child/ren will be in. Age as of 30th September 2016, eg. 9 years old on this date would place child in under 10 age group.
- Registration cannot be done in person/manually at John O’Dwyer Oval on the 15th/21st/24th August or on Friday nights. Online only.
2. Payment of Registration Fees
- Payment of registration fees is done via credit card during the Little Athletics NSW online registration process.
- Rego costs for this season are:
- Tiny Tots – $90
- U6-U17′s – $100
- Families (three children) – $270 & other family rates available for more than 3.
3. Proof of Age
- New athlete registrations or transferring athlete registrations will require the athlete’s proof of age to be sighted at any of the “rego pack collection days” above.
- Acceptable documents include birth certificate or passport.
Will be for sale on the colelctions days and on club nights. They are $55 per set and include a singlet or crop top and shorts or lycra pants. Individual pieces can also be purchased separately.
Welcome to Albion Park Little Athletics
As a club we are committed to providing a weekly athletics program that is both enjoyable and well organised. To do this successfully we need your help with the following activities:
Setting up and packing away equipment
Place judging for track events
Assisitng age manager with field events
Helping in the canteen
Supervising your own children at all times
Competition is held on Friday nights, first call is at 5.15pm for 5.30 pm start. Mid-September to late March.
Age groups cannot commence their weekly events until such time as they have an age manager.
At all times you are responsible for the supervision of your children. Under no circumstances can your child be left at the ground unless you have pre-arranged for another parent to supervise them on your behalf. Children found to be unsupervised will not be able to compete until their parent is in attendance. Parents need to sign on each week to record who is supervising your child.
One of the main purposes of Little Athletics is to have families enjoy doing activities together. We hope you and your family have fun at running, throwing, jumping and spending active time together.