Registrations are now active for the 2018/19 season. Click HERE to register
1. Online Registration
- Registration must be made via the Little Athletics NSW website from 1st August 2018.
- Refer HERE for information about what age group/s your child/ren will be in for this coming season.
- Registration cannot be done in person/manually at John O’Dwyer Oval.
2. Payment of Registration Fees
- Payment of registration fees is done via credit card during the Little Athletics NSW online registration process. Online payment only.
- ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. When completing the online registration you will need to enter your voucher number.
- Rego costs for this season are:
Tiny Tots: $100
First & 2nd Child (u6’s -u17’s): $130
3rd child in family: $120
4th+ child in family: $110
Trial (New members only): FREE 2 week trial. Must be taken consecutively.
3. Proof of Age
- New athlete registrations or transferring athlete registrations will require the athlete’s proof of age to be sighted.
- Acceptable documents include birth certificate or passport.
4. Registration Criteria- Please read carefully
- You have until 10pm, Thursday 20th September, 2018 to Register and make payment to allow your child to commence & have times recorded on the first night of Friday night competition, Friday 21st September.
- Registrations and payments will be accepted online after this date (& throughout the season), however they cannot compete or have results recorded until the following week if payment is made on a Friday (the day of competition).
- NO Registration packs can be picked up on Friday night competition for the first 2 weeks. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, however we need to put this in place for the first couple of weeks so our Friday night competition runs smoothly and on time. Please make every effort to pick up your pack on the 2 allocated collection dates before the season starts:
- All NEW members are entitled to a FREE 2wk trial period and these must be consecutive weeks. You must check in prior to commencing on Friday nights and complete the trial form. Your child is not covered by insurance if you fail to complete this form.
COLLECTION PACK DAYS:
Friday 7th September 4pm-6pm
Monday 10th September 4pm-6pm
Will be for sale on the collection days and on club nights. They are $60 per set and include a singlet or crop top and shorts or lycra pants. Individual pieces can also be purchased separately $30 tops $30 bottoms. Our apologies but we only accept cash for uniforms as we have no credit card facilities at the field.