For the most up to date information please visit our club Facebook page here: APLAC Facebook page
1. Online Registration
- Registration must be made via the Little Athletics NSW website.
- Contact us if you need information about what age group/s your child/ren will be in for this coming season.
- Registration cannot be done in person/manually at John O’Dwyer Oval.
2. Payment of Registration Fees
Fees for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
- Tots – $100
- U6 to U17 – $140
- Family discounts are applicable to 3 or more children
- Payment of registration fees is done via credit card during the Little Athletics NSW online registration process. Online payment only.
- ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS ACCEPTED. When completing the online registration you will need to enter your voucher number.
3. Proof of Age
- New athlete registrations or transferring athlete registrations will require the athlete’s proof of age to be sighted.
- Acceptable documents include birth certificate or passport.
- This can be done at Rego collection days. Dates TBC
4. Registration Criteria- Please read carefully
- You have until the Thursday night prior to competition nights to register and make payment to allow your child to commence & have times recorded on the following Friday night competition.
- Registrations and payments will be accepted online after this date (& throughout the season), however they cannot compete or have results recorded until the following week if payment is made on a Friday (the day of competition).
- NO Registration packs can be picked up on Friday night competition for the first 2 weeks. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, however we need to put this in place for the first couple of weeks so our Friday night competition runs smoothly and on time. Please make every effort to pick up your pack on the 2 allocated collection dates before the season starts:
- All NEW members are entitled to a FREE 2wk trial period and these must be consecutive weeks. You must check in prior to commencing on Friday nights and complete the trial form. Your child is not covered by insurance if you fail to complete this form.
COLLECTION PACK DAYS:
John O’Dwyer Oval, Croome Rd, Albion Park
This season we received new uniforms. There will be a 1 year cross over period where new or old uniform can be worn for competitions. In the 21/22 season, all athletes must be in the new uniform.
To order a uniform please see Katie on club nights.
Compulsory uniform includes a singlet or crop top.
Shorts are also available for purchase.